High Quality Energy Saving Recyclable Indoor 48V Dc Voltage Regulator

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$10.00 - $40.00 / Piece | 500 Piece/Pieces 48v dc voltage regulator (Min. Order)
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Single Phase, single phase
Current Type:
Available color:
Black,red,blue and grey and customized
Housing Material:
Fully Iron with powder spraying+PC plastic panel
Coil material:
100% Aluminum
Meter or LCD digital
High voltage/low voltage/high temperature
12 months
48v dc voltage regulator
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Piece/Pieces per Month Sample time:within 5-7 working days
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Double packing: colour box+master carton.4pcs/cnt,carton box:545*265*295mm.
Lead Time :
Shipped in 25-30 days after payment

High Quality Energy Saving Recyclable Indoor 48V Dc Voltage Regulator

Product Description
Capacity80% actual power when input voltage reach to 190V
Technology Aluminum coil/Copper Coil, Servo Motor Toroidal Transformer
Phase Single phase (One transformer controlled)Single phase (Two transformer controlled)
Double display(Meter or Digital) Input voltage & Output voltage (Meter or Digital)
Input Voltage Range150-250V
OutputVoltageAC 220±3%V
Protection High voltage Protection

Overload Protection---
EnviromentalOperating Temperature0℃-40℃
Storage Temperature-15℃-45℃
Operating Relative Humidity10%RH-90%RH,Non-condensing
Physical Pcs/Carton444---
Packing Size(mm)692×295×205692×295×205692×295×205---
Product Features
  • Relay Type + Toroidal Transformer;
  • Meter/Digital display aluminium transformer;
  • Input voltage range: 100-260V;
  • Output voltage: AC220V±10%/AC110V±10%;
  • Power capacity:80%;
  • Single phase;
  • LED light : In use /Unusual/Delaying;
  • Delay time; 6S/3min;
  • Protection: High voltage, low voltage, high temperature, short circuit;
  • Certification:CE,SONCAP;
  • Oem & Odm Available For Customers;
Product Details

Packaging & Shipping
Our Products:
Voltage stabilizer, Voltage regulator, Transformer, Charger, UPS ;     >>HOME
2. Small orders can be acceptable if we have stocks of this product;
Double packing: colour box+master carton;
500VA:8pcs/ctn 1000VA~2000VA: 4pcs/ctn, 3000VA and 5000VA: 2pc/ctn;
1*20FT can be loaded 2900PCS 1*40GP can be loaded 3500PCS;
Delivery Time:
Shipped in 30 days after payment;
Supply Ability:
30000 pieces per Month;
Payment Terms:
TT bank transfer, paypal, western union, cash, etc;
Shipping way:
Shipping by air or by sea;

Flash Light Receiver Photocell Key Switch RF Keypad RF Transmitter

Company Information

Cherry Hong Demmy zhang Linan Luo May Chan Nancy Ma Sherlin Lin

Q 1. What's the payment terms?
A. We accept T/T, 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment.
Q 2. What's the loading port?
A. Usually we prefer xiaolan port (zhongshan) for delivery.
Q 3. How's the delivery time? ( 4kw voltage stabilizer )
A. Normally it will take about 25-30 days for production.
Q 4. We want to know about production capacity.
A. Our average capacity is 10000 pcs per month.
Q 5. May I know the standard of package?
A. We usually use carton for small units, and use strong wooden case for floor standing big units. Each unit is well protected by color box.
Q 6. What kind of material of transformer?
A. We have two types, one is 100% copper and the other is copper with aluminum. It depends on your requirements. In fact, those two have no difference if normal work well.
Q 7. Would you accept to use our logo?
A. If you have good quantity, it is absolutely no problem to do OEM.
Q 8. What is your market?
A. Our products are popular export to Africa, South Asia, Middle East, Europe, and so on. Most are our regular customers and some are under developing. Surely we hope you can join us and make mutual benefits from our cooperation.
Q 9. What kind of certificate you have?
A. We have CE, SONCAP and testing report for all our products.
Q 10. Could you offer Form A or C/O?
A. Absolutely it is not a problem. We can prepare relative documents to foreign affairs office or other office to apply for the certificate.